SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A power outage has caused the Black Butte Union School District to close on Friday, Feb. 1.
According to Laurie Zambrano, executive assistant to the Shasta County Office of Education, parents are encouraged to pick up children as soon as possible.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Power Outage Closes School District in Shasta County
- Power outages cause traffic accidents in Shasta County
- Butte College Campus Closed due to Power Outage
- Hundreds Without Power in Shasta, Tehama Counties
- Schools closing in Shasta County due to snow.
- Fallen tree causes power outage in Redding
- Power outage affecting hundreds in Lower Paradise
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- Preparing for potential PG&E power outages
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County