YUBA COUNTY, Calif. - Yuba County is cracking down on illegal pot gardens.
The county's Marijuana Enforcement Team and a number of agencies served 15 warrants this week.
They arrested and cited 10 people, seizing more than 5,000 pot plants, and 53 pounds of processed marijuana.
The warrants involved crimes like diverting and pumping water to grow sits from creeks.
The gardens were located in Loma Rica, Browns Ville, Dobbins, Browns Valley, and Rackerby areas.
- Yuba County cracks down on pot gardens after authorities seize 5,000 plants
- Yuba County authorities seize 2,400 pot plants
- California authorities seize pot from licensed company
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City Police Department Cracks Down on Drunk Driving
- Butte County law enforcement cracks down on pot grows
- Tornado touchdown in Yuba County
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office seize nearly 33,000 illegal marijuana plants
- Authorities searching for man swept away on Yuba River
- Yuba county declares state of emergency