In observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday the United States Postal Service facilities will be closed for retail transactions on Thursday November 23, 2017.
There will be no residential or business deliveries.
Priority Mail Express is delivered 365 days a year and will be delivered on November 23rd.
Normal delivery and collection schedules will resume Friday November 24th.
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Postal Workers Hustling Before the Holiday
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- US Postal Service Unveils Scratch-and-Sniff Stamps
- Postal worker recovering from crash
- Valley Oak Children's Services hosts 'Happiest Hour'
- Post Office holds special hours for holiday sending
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire
- Paradise curfew hours reduction
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines