SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Two Shasta County U.S. Post Offices have been temporarily closed due to the Carr Fire.
The two offices temporarily closed include:
French Gulch Post Office located at 14200 Main Street in French Gulch.
Shasta Post Office, located at 15430 State Highway 299 West in Shasta.
Both of these locations are in areas under evacuation due to the fast growing wildfire.
Customers impacted can pick up their mail at the Downtown Redding Post Office. It's located at 1647 Yuba Street in Redding. It's open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. It is closed on the weekend.
Customers are reminded to bring proper photo ID in order to make mail and package pickups.
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire
- Redding Businesses Suffer due to Carr Fire
- Airport Road Temporarily Closed due to Car Crash in Redding
- Chico Sports Club to temporarily close due to coronavirus
- City Compost Facility is Temporarily Closed due to Full Capacity
- Tehama Superior Court temporarily closed
- Free Materials Given to Prevent Post Carr Fire Erosion
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief