REDDING, Calif. - A possible DUI crash has left one woman in the hospital in Redding.
Redding police gave the driver of a truck a breathalizer before arresting him. This happened after police said he slammed his truck into a silver Porsche SUV and through a fence into a backyard.
This happened around 3 p.m. on June 7 on the corner of Leonard Street and Shasta View Drive, according to authorities.
"My girlfriend was out on the back patio, and she alerted me, and my dog was on the patio and went into hysteria," said Miles Quaife. "She put her inside the house and yelled for help. I came outside and I saw the smoke, the airbags and the vehicle had come through the fence and taken out the middle pole."
Officials on scene told Action News Now that the woman hospitalized was in the Porsche SUV.
We are working to learn further details of this incident.
- 1 arrested, 1 hospitalized in suspect DUI crash in Redding
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Authorities identify man killed in suspected DUI crash in Redding
- Redding Man Arrested for DUI Causing Injury
- Redding Police: DUI suspect arrested after crashing into pole while Snap-chatting
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- DUI arrest retraction
- Anderson crash leads to DUI arrest
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Redding Police investigating DUI crash that sent four children to hospital