CHICO, Calif. - A portion of West Sacramento Avenue is closed in Chico due to flooding conditions.
Water has washed over the entire road west of Meridian Road.
Many of the orchards across Chico are flooded too.
Officials have closed the section of West Sacramento Avenue until the water recedes.
- Portion of West Sacramento closed due to flooding
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Chico Junior High closed due to flooding
- Officials warn of Sacramento River flooding due to increased releases from Keswick Dam
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Highway 36 closed due to rock slide
- Portion of I-5 closed at Jellys Ferry Road due to pipe bomb in roadway
- Highway 99 closed in Tehama County due to flooding
- National Weather service issues flood warning for Sacramento River areas
- Flooding concerns on the Sacramento River near Redding
- Casa Ramos Restaurants Closed from Sacramento to Yreka