BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County officials are putting the word out that they need more poll workers for the upcoming election.
For those interested, a 4-hour training class is required before the election on Nov. 6.
Butte County needs at least 40 more workers at this time, and they are willing to pay a stipend for the community service.
''It is increasingly hard to get poll workers," said Candace Grubbs, County Clerk-Recorder/Registrar. "Even though we've got the majority of people voting by mail we still have to put up all of these voting sites and we need poll workers."
For more information on how to become a poll worker, CLICK HERE, or call the Butte County Clerk-Recorder's office at (530) 538-6234.
- Poll Workers Needed in Butte County
- Butte County Looking for Poll Workers for the Primary Election
- Polls Open in Butte County for Election Day 2018
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results
- Thanksgiving dinner boxes available for Butte County families in need
- Poll Workers Discuss Mail-in Ballots and Non-Registered Voters
- Butte County’s Most Wanted