A high speed chase ends in a mobile home park in north Chico late Friday afternoon.
Two deputies from the Butte County Sheriff's office noticed a car with expired registration passing by on east Lassen around 2 p.m.
When officers began the pursuit, the driver sped off.
Action News Now reporter Laura Eng spoke with the deputies.
The car accelerated when the deputies activated their police lights.
Afterwards, the car turned into the Joshua Tree Apartments at a high rate of speed, jumping over the speed bumps.
Deputies saw the car turn onto Morgan and head east-bound.
A witness on Godman saw the car speed by and flagged down the deputies.
At this point, the deputies lost sight of the vehicle in pursuit.
But 5 minutes later, deputies got a call from residents in the Lassen Mobile Park, saying they saw the car in question speed through.
The Butte County Sheriff's office is still looking for the two occupants involved in the high speed chase.
If you know any information please contact the sheriff's office.
- Police searching for suspects in high speed chase
- Police Pursue High-Speed Chase on I-5
- Vehicle Burglary Suspects Flee Police in High-Speed Car Chase
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase
- SCSO: Suspect on the Loose After High Speed Chase
- High-Speed Chase Down I-5 Unsuccessful in Stopping Suspected Batterer
- Suspects arrested in burglary, high-speed chase in Tehama County
- Armed suspect arrested after high-speed chase in Redding
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest