A Ramey Warrant has been issued for Adrian Bolayog for his involvement in a home invasion robbery of an elderly man in Lakehead that happened on December 30th.
During the robbery the victim was bound and severely assaulted.
A large amount of firearms and knives were stolen during the robbery.
Some of the stolen property was recovered after a pursuit in Shasta County ended with the capture of two other suspects involved in the robbery.
Bolayog is considered armed and dangerous and is aware that he has been identified as a suspect.
He is described as a Hispanic Male, DOB: 11/17/86 31 years old, 5’9” tall, 140 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be driving his black 2014, Subaru Forester 4 door wagon, Nevada License # 149YJH.
Shasta County Secret Witness is offering up to $2500.00 for information leading to his arrest. Tipsters can call Secret Witness anonymously at 530-243-2319 or submit their tip at www.secretwitness.com. Tipsters or anyone with information about this investigation can also call the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, Major Crimes Unit at 530-245-6135
- Police searching for Lakehead home invasion robbery suspect
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect
- Lakehead home invasion robbery suspect arrested
- Chico Police Searching for Suspects Involved in Home Invasion Robbery
- Butte County Sheriff Search for Suspects in Home Invasion Robbery
- Redding Police search for armed robbery suspect
- Alleged Lakehead Market Robber Arrested: SCSO
- Redding Police searching for suspect in armed gas station robbery
- Redding Police searching for suspect in armed robbery
- Chico Police Search for Suspects in Armed Robberies