Chico Police are investigating two seperate robberies at two seperate Walgreens locations, that occured within an hour of eachother.
The first robbery happened around 7pm at the Walgreens on Nord Avenue.
Police say the robber, wearing a camo shirt, gray sweatpants and black shoes jumped over the counter, grabbed the cash and took off.
About 45 minutes later, police say a man wearing camo walked into the Walgreens on East and Cohasset, jumped over the counter and stole some drugs.
People in Chico say the news is alarming. Audrey Taylor, from Chico, says, "I think families get more concerned about where they're taking their children, and where they're shopping and the neighborhoods that they're in and just how do we avoid these types of things."
- Police investigate Walgreens robberies
- DEA Investigating Dispensing Practices of Chico Walgreens
- Man Flees Chico Walgreens After Armed Robbery Attempt
- Sutter County Sheriff's Office looking for Walgreens robbery suspects
- Chico Police Investigating Third Armed Robbery
- Chico Police investigating Boot Barn robbery
- Walgreens pharmacy robbed of prescription drugs
- Chico Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Mangrove Gas Station
- Chico Police investigating attempted robbery at CVS Pharmacy
- Reusable packages are coming to Walgreens and Kroger