UPDATE 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018 - The three missing boys have been found by the Red Bluff Police Department.
RED BLUFF, Calif. - The Red Bluff Police Department is searching for three boys missing and considered at-risk due to their age.
Jonathan Miller, Dylan Miller and Chase "Monty" Dixon were reported missing to the Red Bluff Police Department on Oct. 29.
Jonathan and Dylan live in Redding with their mother Brooke Miller. Chase lives in Red Bluff.
Dylan is described as a 13-year-old white male, 4'11" and 90 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He was last seen wearing a red shirt and red shorts. Dylan possibly has the word "blood" carved into his knuckles.
Jonathan is described as a 12-year-old white male, 4'10" and 85 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red shirt and red shorts.
Chase "Monty" Doxon is described as a 12-year-old white male, 5'6" and 70 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing red shirt, gray shorts, red socks and white shoes.
All three juveniles are believed to be together and are considered at risk due to their age.
If located please contact the Red Bluff Police Department at (530) 527-3131
- Three Missing Boys Found in Red Bluff
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Missing woman from Red Bluff found in Oregon
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Body Found at Red Bluff Home, Deemed Suspicious: RBPD