UPDATE: 9:53 a.m.
Redding, Calif.-- Silver Alert Redding man has been found.
Redding, Calif.—Action News now learned that there is a silver alert in Redding.
Redding Police are asking for the public’s help in locating 79 year old Donald Tschogl.
He is considered at risk due to the fact that he suffers from dementia.
Police say that he was last seen leaving the Baymont Inn on Larkspur Lane in Redding around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
He may be driving a silver Toyota pickup truck.
If you see him, you are asked to call Redding Police.
- Silver Alert for Redding Man Found
- Silver alert issued for north state counties
- Redding traffic alert
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Man Found Shot to Death in Redding
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Man found dead outside Red Bluff business
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-5 Accident Near Redding