VISALIA, Calif. - A couple in Visalia, California faces charges of assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy after Visalia Police said they lured people onto their property to steal an unsecured bike and beat them with baseball bats.
Officers said it happened multiple times from July through November.
The couple has been identified as 25-year-old Corey Cornutt and 29-year-old Savannah Grillot.
If someone took the bait, officers said the couple would film the entire series of events and post it to YouTube and Facebook.
“I was surprised that no one reported them sooner,” said neighbor Kerris LeBeau. “It was almost every night for a minute."
Read more: http://bit.ly/2QFPYpr
- Police: Couple lured thieves into baseball bat beatings
- Oroville man arrested for assaulting victim with baseball bat
- Chico Police Warn About Package Thieves
- Thieves Arrested in Downtown Redding
- Burglary suspect arrested after neighbor confronted him with axe, baseball bat
- 2 men arrested for striking victims with baseball bat and hammer, deputies say
- Rabid Bat Found Inside Live Oak Home
- Deadly bat disease detected in Plumas County
- Thieves Made off with 8,000 Disneyland Tickets
- Suspected bike thieves arrested in Downtown Redding