Red Bluff, Calif.—According to Red Bluff Police officers were alerted to a License Plate Reader hit on a stolen Honda out of Redding.
When officers searched the area they located the stolen car parked on Aubry Court near Leonard Lane in Red Bluff.
No one was in the car at the time.
Officers found information identifying Terry Decutler Jr. and Joshua Ellis.
While officers searched the area for Ellis and Decutler Jr., they found a stolen purse in the area of Orange Street.
Officers then found Decutler Jr. walking in the area of Orange Street wearing dark clothes and black gloves.
Officers also found Ellis walking nearby.
Ellis was found with stolen property from a resident in the area on his person.
All of the stolen items were returned to the owners.
Ellis was booked for possession of stolen property, and possession of a stolen vehicle.
Decutler Jr. was booked into the Tehama County Jail for warrants and also charged with possession of stolen property.
- Police Arrest two for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Neighborhood Policing Unit make Stolen Property Arrest
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Two Arrested with Drugs and Stolen PG&E Property
- Marysville Police recover more than $54,000 in stolen property
- Man on post-release supervision arrested on drug possession, stolen gun charges
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Stolen Property, Firearms Found at Yard Sale in Chico