PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - The family of a Plumas County is still waiting for answers seven months after his disappearance.
Action News Now spoke with the mother of Dominic Potts, who hopes that someone out there knows where her son is.
For seven months, Sesha Putnam has not seen or heard from her 21-year-old son.
"We haven't had any answers since November," she said.
Potts, who is the oldest of five siblings, was last seen on Nov. 5, 2018, at his workplace Dig it Construction in Chester.
Days later, his truck and cellphone were found abandoned near Lake Almanor.
"We don't know if there's foul play, if this could be a kidnapping, a homicide," she said. "He could have run away, we don't know!"
Potts' disappearance is the second disturbing case to fall upon the Putnam family in the past year.
Pott's great-grandmother, Greta Putnam, was found stabbed to death in her home just days after he disappeared.
Oroville police now have a murder suspect in custody.
Plumas County investigators did not immediately respond with a comment on the progress of the missing persons case.
Sesha Putnam said she hopes anyone with information on the case will come forward.
"Just keep your eyes open," she said. "If anyone has any information of what led up to his truck being out there because we have no idea."
There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to Potts' whereabouts.
- Plumas County man still missing
- Plumas County family still looking for missing man
- Plumas County Deputies Searching for Missing Portola Man
- 21 Year Old Plumas County Man Reported Missing
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Deadly bat disease detected in Plumas County
- Plumas County Man arrested for arson and homicide
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks
- Victims identified in Plumas County DUI crash that killed 3