PLUMAS COUNTY, Calif. - The Plumas County Sheriff's Office reported that deputies found ingredients, equipment and finished honey oil product from a home on Pine Street near Sunset Avenue in Greenville.
A neighbor reportedly complained of a chemical smell from a nearby house.
That is when deputies did a search of the home.
The sheriff's office reports that officers made two arrests, Steven McIntire and Travis Fairbanks, for manufacturing a controlled substance.
- Plumas County Sheriff's Office bust suspected butane honey oil lab
- UPDATE: Butane Honey Oil Lab causes garage fire
- Butane honey oil lab explodes in North Chico neighborhood
- Yreka authorities bust meth, honey-oil lab
- 2 arrested after discovery of butane honey oil lab in Oroville
- Man receives maximum sentence for child endangerment after butane honey oil lab explodes
- Oroville men arrested for manufacturing butane honey oil
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Busts Drug Lab in Cohasset
- Honey oil lab raid turns up gun manufacturing operation
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation