Plumas County Calif.—Ten people were arrested early Sunday morning in the La Porte area.
Plumas County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Gary Wayne Clark, 38 years old, Jeremy Lee Copenhafer, 34 years old, Douglas Junior Baltazore, 21 years old, Mona Dea Aebersold, 39 years old, Devin Douglas Aebersold, 18 years old, Sandra Arleana Ramirez, 43 years old, Rayanna Len Whitley, 18 years old, and Patricia Daisylee Mobley, 33 years old, for allegedly stealing a snowmobile.
On Sunday moning just before 5 a.m. Plumas County deputies were told that several people broke into a La Porte cabin and stole a snowmobile.
A short time later the Yuba County Sheriff’s deputies arrested eight adults, and two juvenile’s believed to be involved with the crime.
After an in depth investigation deputies found Clark attempted to run over a person with the stolen snowmobile.
The adult suspects have been booked into the Plumas County Jail.
The juveniles were released to Plumas County Probation for various charges.
- Plumas County: 10 Arrested for Alleged Snowmobile Theft
- Plumas County man still missing
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks
- Plumas County Man arrested for arson and homicide
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Deadly bat disease detected in Plumas County
- 3 Arrested for Alleged Mail Theft in southeast Chico
- Victims identified in Plumas County DUI crash that killed 3
- Power outage leaves hundreds in the dark in Plumas County