Take advantage of the dry weather while it lasts! Sunny and mostly mild weather is ahead for your Friday forecast, but it's also a cold start to the day in the mountains. Skies are clear for your Friday morning, and will stay sunny to mostly sunny today. Temperatures have dipped into the low to mid 30's in the valley overnight, and into the single digits to teens in the mountains. Frost will be possible in the valley this morning, so you may want to give yourself an extra minute to scrape your windshield before you hit the road. Winds will be out of the North to 15mph today, and humidity will dip to around 25 percent this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to top out in the mid to high 50's in the valley, and into the mid 30's to mid 40's in the mountains this afternoon.
Showers will drop down from the North on Saturday morning, and will mostly impact the Northern zones of our area this weekend. Mountain and North valley showers will be likely on both days, with mid valley showers looking more likely for Sunday. Showers will mostly be light, and high temperatures will remain in the mid 50's in the valley. Snow levels will be down to around 2500' on Saturday, and will then lift to around 4000' on Sunday.
A much wetter pattern looks like it will take hold of Northern California on Monday of next week, and last through Wednesday. Several inches of rain will be possible in the valley, and snow levels are projected to hover around 4000'. Looks like some areas can expect upwards of 4 inches of precipitation during that time. Models are currently split on how much rain and snow will fall across Northern California, but the current outlook is impressive. Dry weather will likey return for Thursday of next week.
- Pleasant weather ahead for your Friday
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Pleasant Weather for the 1st of December
- Wet & cooler weather ahead for your Friday
- Very active weather ahead for your Friday
- Very pleasant conditions ahead for your 4th of July!
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Pleasant changes ahead for your weekend
- Nice Weather Ahead!