Very comfortable and warmer weather is on tap for the start of your work week, but don't pack that umbrella away just yet. We do have more wet weather on the way for the middle part of this week. Skies are clear for the start of your Monday, but some clouds will return for your afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the mid 40's to low 50's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains. Winds will be up to 15mph out of the North today. Our Allergy Report is showing the pollen count will be in the high range for Trees, but in the low category elsewhere. High temperatures are projected to end up in the high 70's to low 80's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas are expected to climb into the high 60's to mid 70's later today. More clouds will fill into the region tonight.
Cloudy skies, much cooler temperatures and showers will return in your Tuesday forecast. Rain will not be as heavy as the system from last week, and will be a bit more scattered on Tuesday. Some areas may even stay dry tomorrow. Temperatures will end up in the low to mid 60's for the valley on Tuesday, and in the 40's to 50's in the mountains. Another wet system will then arrive along the coast by Wednesday afternoon and will ramp up Wednesday night. Some showers will linger into Thursday, but most of the wet weather will be limited the the mountains. Temperatures will top out in the low 60's in the valley on Wednesday and Thursday. Snow levels will be lower than last week, and could dip to around 4000' by Wednesday into Thursday.
Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend are expected to return on Friday. Current projections are showing valley areas topping out in the low to mid 70's on Friday, and in the mid 70's on Saturday. The next chance for showers will then return to coastal areas on Sunday afternoon, and could spread into our area on Monday. Models are currently split on whether or not more showers will return for the start of next week.
- Pleasant today, but showers are returning this week
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Pleasant Today, Red Flag Warning Returns Tonight
- Pleasant today, but more wet weather returns later this week
- Showers tapering off, and pleasant weather returning late week
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but severe heat returns for your weekend
- Nice today, but showers are returning late week
- Drying out today, but heavy showers return late week
- Mostly dry today, but showers return tonight