Mostly mild conditions are ahead for the start of your Wednesday. The showers that we were tracking through the mountains last night are mostly off to our East already, and clearing skies are ahead for today. Temperatures have stayed on the warmer side overnight, so frost is not a big concern this morning. Valley areas have dipped into the low to mid 40's overnight, and mountain areas are starting out in the 30's this morning. Winds are mostly light early today, but will pick up to around 15mph out of the North this afternoon. High temperatures are projected to climb into the low to mid 60's in the valley, and into the low 40's to around 50 degrees in higher elevations.
The dry weather will continue on Thursday. Temperatures will be chilly on Thursday morning, but not much else is expected to change compared to today. The next chance for showers will be returning to all of Northern California on Friday, and looks like it will persist into early Saturday. Temperatures will dip back down into the mid 50's for the valley from Friday through your weekend. We'll get a brief break from the rain on Saturday afternoon before another wet system arrives on Saturday night. Looks like Sunday will be wet across Northern California and some showers could linger into early Monday. Snow levels will be between 5 to 6 thousand feet over the next week, with some travel impacts looking likely along pass levels.
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but showers are returning this week
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Dry today, but more showers are ahead
- Drying out today, but more showers ahead
- Scattered showers & strong winds ahead for today
- Pleasant Today, Red Flag Warning Returns Tonight
- Pleasant weather ahead for your Friday
- Staying dry today, but more showers are ahead