The forecast for the first day of December is looking pretty good! We're still starting off chilly with 20° temps in the Mountains and even some 30°s in the Valley, but we'll almost double up those numbers as we look at Friday afternoon. Skies will remain sunny out there today, but more clouds and some wet weather return for the weekend forecast.
We'll start to see the next storm system progress into NorCal during the early morning hours of Saturday. Trinity and Siskiyou Counties will see the wet weather first, then it will progress across the rest of the region. This system definitely doesn't look as strong as the storm we saw come through last weekend. This storm is holding very little moisture and won't impact our winds that much. Valley won't see much as far as precip accumulation, maybe 0.25" or less, but Mountains are looking at a few inches of some fresh snow as the storm draws in some cooler air.
Saturday will be cloudy with some of the wet weather, but the sunshine returns into Sunday's forecast. The first full week of December will continue the dry weather trend, and we'll start to see some warmer temps coming back. Highs in the mid 60s by Tuesday!
- Pleasant Weather for the 1st of December
- Pleasant weather ahead for your Friday
- December 15th Weather
- Sunday December 16th Weather
- Showers tapering off, and pleasant weather returning late week
- Pleasant today, but more wet weather returns later this week
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Staying very pleasant through your Easter Weekend!
- Very pleasant end to the summer season!