TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - A pilot made an emergency landing in a field south of Cottonwood on Tuesday morning.
Authorities said a private ultralight one-seater plane made a crash landing, but the 60-year-old pilot was not injured.
The plane made the landing due to unknown mechanical reasons, but authorities said it went down slowly.
We are working to learn more information. Stay tuned for updates.
- Pilot makes emergency landing in field south of Cottonwood
- Small Plane Makes Crash Landing in Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Arson Suspect Makes First Court Appearance
- Small plane makes emergency landing on busy Southern California freeway
- US Russian Astronauts Abandon Mission and Make Emergency Landing
- Flight makes emergency landing after issue with cabin pressure
- Victim Identified in Cottonwood Housefire
- Plane Carrying Rapper Post Malone Lands Safely Following Emergency Landing
- Emergency landing at the Chico airport
- Cottonwood man shot after starting a fight