Photo Gallery 1 Images
Redding, Calif. -- A passenger plane carrying 40 people at Redding Municipal Airport was evacuated Tuesday evening after the cabin filled up with smoke.
The photo above was tweeted out by Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray.
He says that a malfunctioning air conditioner may have been the cause.
Fire officials say that no fire broke out.
No injuries were reported. Passengers were taken to another terminal after the incident.
- Plane evacuated at the Redding Airport
- Gas leak evacuates Redding buildings
- Flooding Evacuations
- Evacuation Tips from the Red Cross
- Evacuation Orders Canceled in Red Bluff
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding
- Redding brothers killed in Ethiopia plane crash
- Airport Commission looking at enhancing Chico Airport
- Evacuation at Redding school lifted after 'suspicious device' located nearby
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone