According to a tweet with a photo from Redding Fire Cheif Gerry Gray, the small aircraft crashed into a fence at the Redding Municiple Airport.
The plane was a single engine plane and appeared to be intact.
3 people were on board the plane but no one was injured.
According to a tweet from Redding Fire Cheif Gerry Gray, the small aircraft crashed into a fence at the Redding Municiple Airport.
Posted: Nov 3, 2017 11:50 AM
Updated: Nov 3, 2017 12:28 PM
- Plane crashes in Redding; 3 on board uninjured
- Redding brothers killed in Ethiopia plane crash
- Iran plane crash killed all 66 people on board
- Police Identify Man Killed in Redding Plane Crash
- NTSB Investigates Redding Plane Crash That Killed Man and Dog
- Redding Plane Crashes, Kills 1 in Palo Alto
- 2 killed in Redding plane crash, cause remains unknown
- Plane evacuated at the Redding Airport
- Train carrying Republican lawmakers hits truck in Virginia, Congressman LaMalfa uninjured
Scroll for more content...