NEW WINDSOR, New York - A plane landed safely in New York on Monday after having to make an emergency landing shortly after takeoff.
The plane blew two tires during takeoff. It was leaving New Jersey and was en route to London, United Kingdom.
After the incident, the plane made an effort to burn off fuel by circling around lower Connecticut for around five hours.
Among the passengers was rapper Post Malone.
Despite complications, the pilot was able to land the plane safely at Stewart International Airport in New Windsor, New York.
- Plane Carrying Rapper Post Malone Lands Safely Following Emergency Landing
- Small plane makes emergency landing on busy Southern California freeway
- Small Plane Makes Crash Landing in Cottonwood
- Emergency landing at the Chico airport
- Plane lands on California highway median; no one injured
- Pilot makes emergency landing in field south of Cottonwood
- US Russian Astronauts Abandon Mission and Make Emergency Landing
- Flight makes emergency landing after issue with cabin pressure
- Enloe helicopter makes emergency landing following collision with geese
- Aircraft with Low Oil Pressure Safely Lands at Redding Airport