REDDING, Calif.-- Sewer line repair work continues in Redding this evening.
Placer Street between Olive Avenue and Orange Avenue will be subject to lane closures tonight.
Starting at 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. tomorrow portions of Placer Street will be limited to one lane with traffic control and detours.
Motorists should drive with caution or avoid the area if possible.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Closures Expected as Crews Resurface Dozens of Redding Streets
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Labor Day Weekend Road Closures
- Enterprise Park closure in Redding
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure