REDDING, Calif.-- Sewer line repair work continues in Redding this evening.
Placer Street between Olive Avenue and Orange Avenue will be subject to lane closures tonight.
Starting at 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. tomorrow portions of Placer Street will be limited to one lane with traffic control and detours.
Motorists should drive with caution or avoid the area if possible.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Downed power lines prompt Redding road closure
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Closures Expected as Crews Resurface Dozens of Redding Streets
- Enterprise Park closure in Redding
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Labor Day Weekend Road Closures
- Road closures in Glenn County