AUBURN, Calif. - The Placer County Sheriff's Office incarcerated a woman for writing checks to herself from an Auburn business.
Deputies said that Amber Clark committed check fraud for several years.
An investigation into missing funds led to her arrest.
She’s now charged with embezzlement.
- Woman arrested on embezzlement charges in Placer County
- Missing woman found dead in Placer County
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputies Arrest Suspected Paradise Car Thief
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Placer County car chase ends in crash, arrest
- Placer County caretaker arrested for financial elder abuse
- Sting operation leads to arrest of suspected Placer County pedophile
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog