TAHOE VISTA, Calif.- Placer County Sheriff’s deputies say that they pulled over Stephen Miller, 35, of Paradise, Sunday night in a car belonging to a deceased Paradise resident.
A records check revealed the registration hadn’t been renewed in four years. The deputies say before they could pull the car over, Miller ran from the passenger side door.
Miller was wanted in Butte County for violation of his probation and cutting off his ankle monitor. Deputies were able to track Miller down at the Cedar Glen Lodge in Tahoe Vista.
He was arrested Monday morning and booked at the Auburn Jail, where he remains without bail.
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputies Arrest Suspected Paradise Car Thief
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Placer County Sheriff's Office Arrests Suspect in Burglary, Car Theft Case
- Trinity County Sheriff Deputies Arrest Murder Suspect
- Shasta County Sheriff's deputies arrest shooting suspect
- Bear Sighting at Placer County Sheriff's Office
- Placer County car chase ends in crash, arrest