Placer County Sheriffs say that they arrested a man who tried to meet up with who he believed was a fifteen year old girl, to pay her for sex.
They say Anthony Guizzetti from Sacramento used his social media account to communicate with the “girl” planning to meet up on January 10th in Auburn. However, when he showed up detectives and deputies arrested him, booking Guizzetti into the Auburn Jail.
According to deputies they later discovered that he was in possession of meth, heroin, and a glass pipe in his motel room.
Guizzetti will be facing additional charges of drug possession on top of the sex crime charges.
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Bear Sighting at Placer County Sheriff's Office
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputies Arrest Suspected Paradise Car Thief
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Wanted Sex Offender Arrested in Oroville
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- 3 Sex Offenders Arrested During Shasta County Multi-Agency Operation
- Placer County Sheriff's Office Arrests Suspect in Burglary, Car Theft Case