LINCOLN, Calif.- Placer County Sheriff’s deputies arrested 37-year-old Adolph Williams for possessing numerous documents belonging to more than a dozen victims.
Williams was a passenger in a car that was pulled over on Athens Avenue in Lincoln by one of the deputies last Thursday, for having an expired registration.
Williams was found to be on probation out of Sacramento County. When deputies searched his car, they found a backpack containing the following: four documents with victims’ personal information, six mail documents belonging to several victims, six government-issued photo identification cards, two checkbooks, four checks made out in another person’s name and fifteen credit/debit/EBT/Player’s cards.
Williams was arrested and booked into the South Placer Jail with bail set at $20,000.
- Placer County Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Man for Possessing Stolen ID's
- Placer County Sheriff deputy rescues dog
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputies Arrest Suspected Paradise Car Thief
- Placer County Sheriffs Arrest Sex Offender
- Bear Sighting at Placer County Sheriff's Office
- Arson Suspects Arrested in Placer County
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property
- Dogs Saved by Placer County Deputies during Camp Fire
- Placer County deputies rescue hiker lost in Gold Run
- Shasta County Sheriff's deputies arrest shooting suspect