A pickup truck wound up in a sinkhole in National City, California that flooded streets Wednesday morning.
A large water main break caused the gushing water to flow into the streets just before 5:30 a.m.
Crews were able to shut the water off just after 7:00 a.m.
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- UPDATE: Redding water main breaks, traffic diverted
- City of Redding replaces water main
- Rescue Crews Save Van Stuck in High Flood Water
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Dog Saved From Sinkhole in San Diego
- Redding sinkhole shuts down a bus stop
- Dogs in Pickups: Do's and Dont's
- Winter Weather Conditions Cause Sinkhole in Red Bluff
- Water Truck Fire Burns Driver in Berry Creek Area