CHICO, Calif. - A homeowner on Arroyo Way in Chico near White Avenue was building a fence when they hit an underground gas line.
Action News Now reporter Luna Nas is at the scene now.
Nas reports that when the gas line was hit a gas leak was created. She said no one was evacuated. PG&E is on the way to Arroyo Way to repair the gas leak.
- Person Building Fence at Chico Home Hits Gas Line, Causing Leak
- Gas leak evacuates Redding buildings
- Car crash into San Diego County home causes gas leak
- Snow, ice, gas leak cause Placer County students to evacuate
- Gas leak in San Diego prompts evacuation of 1,100 homes
- Shasta County United: words of support line fences across county
- Cal Fire: ‘County Fire’ Caused by Electric Livestock Fence
- Semi-truck crash causes downed power lines in Chico
- Gas Leak Prompts Evacuation of Preschool in Anderson
- CodeRED alert lifted, road reopened following punctured gas line in Chico