We'll continue to stay very warm this weekend, as high pressure continues to dominate the region. Easter Sunday is looking excellent with another day of sunshine and warm weather! Egg Hunts should go perfectly as long as the heat doesn't melt any of the candy!
That dry weather pattern starts to weaken into the week, and we'll start to see more clouds filling our skies. High temperatures will remain warm and we've still got some of those 70° days through midweek, but then the cool, wet weather looks to make a comeback towards the end of the week.
The dry weather pattern will break down, allowing the wet weather a chance to come back. This storm looks like it will migrate into the region by Thursday afternoon/evening. Right now, it looks like we'll see more light shower activity for late Thursday, then more of a steady rain on Friday and some weaker showers lingering into early Saturday.
Temps take about a 20° drop from the 80s we've been enjoying and then back into the more seasonal 60s. Get outside and enjoy this great weather right now!
- Perfect Easter Sunday, but Rain Returns This Week
- Some Rain Sunday and Breezy Week Ahead
- Fire Weather Into Sunday, Rain Next Week
- The chance for thunderstorms returns for your Easter Weekend
- More rain moves in Sunday
- Rain continues for your Sunday
- Cadbury's new Easter 'bunny,' Henri
- More rain next week!
- More rain this week!
- Staying nice today, but heavy rain returns later this week