THERMALITO, Calif. - It warmed up enough on Saturday to enjoy free boating day on the Thermalito Forebay.
The Forebay Aquatic Center is offering all sorts of incentives to get out there and enjoy, it’s all part of National Safe Boating Week.
This is also the first weekend the forebay has been open to the public since the Oroville Dam spillway crisis.
The center gave out free boat rentals on Saturday.
The aquatic center has 20 single and double kayaks, 20-25 stand up paddle boards, five pedal cruisers and two hydro bikes with pontoons that they rent to the public.
The center also offers sailing lessons, day trips and school/organizational field trips.
- People Enjoy Free Boating Day at Thermalito Forebay
- Fireworks Show Moves from Lake Oroville to Thermalito Forebay
- Special activities for Camp Fire Survivors in Thermalito Forebay
- Free rentals on the Forebay this Saturday
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- Labor Day Boating Safety
- Thermalito Diversion Pool to Open Memorial Day Weekend
- Concert benefits Thermalito girl with cancer
- 50K Steelhead Trout released into Thermalito Afterbay
- Vegetation Fire Burns 3 Acres in Thermalito