Redding Police are investigating a serious accident involving a pedestrian struck by an SUV.
It happened at about 10:45 this morning on Cypress Avenue near Beverly Drive.
Police say a female pedestrian was struck by a black Mercedes SUV and knocked about 25 feet.
The woman was in a pedestrian crossing that has flashing lights.
We don't know whether the female driver will face charges.
No identities have been released.
- Pedestrian Struck in Redding Cross Walk
- Redding Police: Pedestrian Struck by Two Vehicles on Highway 273
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on I-5
- Red Cross Shelter Future
- Pedestrian struck and killed by train south of downtown Chico
- Red Cross Shelter Numbers Dwindling
- Redding Bicyclist Seriously Hurt after Being Struck by Vehicle
- Evacuation Tips from the Red Cross
- Red Cross Camp Fire Shelters to Consolidate
- Pedestrian hit and kill on I-5 in Redding