WILLOWS, Calif. - A pedestrian was hit and killed on Wednesday evening after he was struck by a car on I-5.
Alvin Singh, 36, of North Highlands, was driving southbound on I-5 north of County Road 68 at around 7:47 p.m. when he hit the pedestrian.
Patrol officers found a vehicle on the side of the road at the scene that they believe was most likely belonged to the pedestrian.
The pedestrian, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The collision is still under investigation.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on I-5
- Pedestrian hit and kill on I-5 in Redding
- CHP Identifies Pedestrian Killed on I-5 Near Red Bluff
- Pedestrian Struck in Redding Cross Walk
- Redding Police: Pedestrian Struck by Two Vehicles on Highway 273
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- Car crash near I-5 kills 1 woman
- Family Mourns Man Killed in I-5 Crash
- Pedestrian killed by car on Highway 273
- Pedestrian Hit and Killed on Highway 99