Butte County, Calif.-- Motorists are advised to allow additional travel time on State Highway 32, 99 and 162 in Butte County during various times and days over the next two weeks because of paving work.
Crews will be setting up one-way traffic control for pavement grinding and paving work. The roadwork will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the following dates and locations:
• Thursday – Highway 32 around Meridian Road, about three miles west of Chico.
• Friday – Highway 99 around Broyles Road, about 10 miles north of Chico.
• Monday, December 4 – Highway 99 around Garner Lane, three miles north of Chico.
• Wednesday, December 6 – the Pentz-Durham Road on-ramp to northbound Highway 99 will be closed. Motorists should take alternate routes.
• Friday, December 8 – Highway 162 at Feather River Boulevard in Oroville. The westbound #1 lane and the left turn lane to Feather River Boulevard will be closed.
- Paving work beginning on Butte County Highways
- Butte County Residents Begin Debris Removal Process
- Salmon fishing season begins in Butte County
- Butte County Public Works Announces Chain Controls
- Butte County CAL FIRE begins defensible space inspections
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results
- Butte County Measles Cases