The Annual Family Farm Day takes place Saturday, May 5th at the historic Patrick Ranch Museum, at 10381 the Midway, between Chico and Durham.
There will be tractor pulls, vintage tractors, children's activities, pony wagon rides, buggies and tours of the Glennwood Farm House.
The Midway Cafe will also be open with delicious food.
It all happens from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is $5 for Adults and $2 for Children 12 and under.
For more information call (530) 342-4359 or visit the website here.
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Bunco Benefit Planned for Patrick Ranch
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- North State Parent Magazine Celebrates 25 Years at Patrick Ranch
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Forest Ranch Controlled Burn
- Forest Ranch Evacuation Drill to be Held Saturday
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday