CHICO, Calif. - Chico Police are still searching for the triggerman in a weekend shooting that sent two to the hospital.
Action News Now spoke with a student who said they saw the whole thing.
"I run out to the balcony right there to go see what's happening and as I run out I see the dude's friend picking him up off the street, right there in the middle of the street, and they were picking him up and bringing him to the car," a student said, who didn't want to be identified. "They pulled up and one of his friends actually got out and was looking for a confrontation with the dude who just knocked his friend out and then after that is when the shots rang off."
The student said he heard 4 to 5 gunshots.
"There were like 60 people in the general area of here because the whole party took up that whole parking lot and when the fight went off everyone just migrated into the street so when the shooting happened I could not pick out anyone in particular because he did not care it seemed like," he said.
One bullet hit a female student in the chest.
"The only thing I did hear was I have a hole in me which was horrifying if I do say so myself," he said.
Another victim was rushed to the hospital by friends.
- Chico police still searching for shooting suspect that wounded 2
- Police search for Chico shooting suspect
- Chico Police Arrest Shooting Suspects
- Chico Police Search for Suspect in "Lyft" Shooting
- Chico Police Search for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Chico Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Chico police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Redding Police Searching for Shooting Suspect
- Chico Police search for suspect in stabbing on bike path
- Chico Police searching for two suspects in overnight stabbing