BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Parts of Highway 70 will be closed for roadwork beginning Tuesday.
The roadwork is planned for slope reinforcement in the Feather River Canyon to prevent rock and mudslides following the Camp Fire.
The work will cause closures between Deadwood Road in the Jarbo Gap Area and the Cresta Area.
The Highway will be closed between 9 a.m. and noon, and then will close again from 1 - 4 p.m. until Friday.
- Parts of Highway 70 closed for roadwork
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule
- Highway 70 widening progress
- CHP reopens part of Highway 70 after fatal crash
- Highways 99 and 70 closed at junction north of Sacramento
- Trailer catches fire on Highway 70, forcing lanes to close
- Valley roadwork schedule for Caltrans District 3
- Marysville residents react to Highway 70 plans
- UPDATE: Funding Approved for Highway 70 Construction
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October