A fire in a laundromat has been contained after reports of a structure fire surfaced in Orland, according to the Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
This happened about 10 a.m., Sunday inside “Suzie’s Place” laundromat in the intersection of East Walker Street and Woodward Avenue.
According to our reporter James Villalobos, a nearby business employee said they did not have to evacuate as a result of the incident.
No information has been released about possible injuries or the cause of the fire.
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Chico Fire Department Contains Structure Fire on Cohasset
- CAL FIRE contains early morning fire, 1 structure destroyed
- Fire crews contain escaped control burn in Orland
- Rawson Fire fully contained
- UPDATE 2 acre brush fire burns structure in Concow, fire ‘well contained’
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Orland students' food insecurity