WHISKEYTOWN LAKE, Calif. - Various government-run areas are still closed in wake of the partial government shutdown.
Action News Now reporter Spencer Joseph took a look at how the shutdown is affecting the national recreation area.
The visitor center in the recreation area is closed with a sign on the door saying that the park service is unable to fully staff properties under its management.
They also advise those choosing to enter the park to use extreme caution.
Spencer Joseph has more details in the video.
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Whiskeytown Lake Area
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Local Employees
- CalFresh Could be Affected by Partial Government Shutdown
- Day 2 of the Partial Government Shutdown
- Day 3 of the Partial Government Shutdown
- Farmers Could be Impacted by Partial Government Shutdown
- High winds force rescues on Whiskeytown Lake
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised
- Prescribed Burn at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area
- Services Affected by Government Shutdown at Lassen Volcanic National Park