UPDATE 9 a.m. Thursday, March 7, 2019 - City of Redding Public Works says they are no longer shutting down a portion of Park Marina Drive in Redding.
Officials say that there is no water on the roadway, so they will continue to keep it open. In the event that flooding occurs, then they will shut down a portion of the roadway from Locust Street to Parkview Avenue.
REDDING, Calif - Park Marina Drive in Redding will be partially shut down this morning due to possible flooding.
This comes as federal officials plan to increase the outflow from the Shasta and Keswick Dams from 30,000 cfps to 40,000 cfps.
As a precaution, the city of Redding will close Park Marina Drive between Locust Street and Parkview Avenue at seven this morning.
If you work in this area you will need to find a different way to work.
- Public Works no longer shutting down Park Marina Drive
- Public Works to close portion of Park Marina Drive in Redding ahead of dam releases
- Stolen vehicle on side after catching fire on Park Marina Drive in Redding
- Riverbend Park in Oroville Shutting Down for Reconstruction
- Thousands of Dollars in Gear Stolen From Oak Bottom Marina
- Bidwell Marina to open FEMA trailers to survivors
- New dock at Bidwell Canyon Marina on Lake Oroville
- Park Ranger Talks New Park Rules and Public Safety
- Chico Public Works prepares ahead of storms
- Butte County Public Works Announces Chain Controls