Stay away if you're scared of heights, but if not, jumping on trampolines on Paris' highest skyscraper is possible for a short period.
Parisians and tourists enjoyed a few hours of bouncing around on Thursday afternoon as four trampolines were set up at the Montparnasse Tower, offering stunning views of the French capital while jumping atop the 690 feet high building.
The rooftop of Paris's famous tower has undergone a transformation from a panoramic viewpoint into a 800-square-metre playground opened early in December in time for Christmas and France's school holidays.
Open to big and small, access to the trampolines is included in the entry price to the Montparnasse Tower Panoramic Observation Deck with tickets costing between11 to 18 dollars.
- Kids enjoy rooftop trampolines in Paris
- Trampoline Park opens in Chico
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Kids enjoy day off from school thanks to snow
- Panda twins enjoy their first snowfall
- Happy Valley Strawberry Festival enjoys sunny weather
- Paris planning flying taxis by 2024
- People Enjoy Free Boating Day at Thermalito Forebay
- Weekend hikers enjoy newly reopened trails in upper Bidwell Park
- 'Hooked on Fishing, Not Drugs' enjoys Chico sunshine