PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise police arrested a man on drug possession charges Saturday afternoon. Officers stopped Shawn Robertson on Bille Road and Stinson Lane. Robertson was already on probation for previous offenses. When officers searched his car they found a pipe and what they believe was methamphetamine.
Paradise police arrested another man for drug paraphernalia and for driving on a suspended license on Saturday morning. 28-year-old Timothy Ryan Butler was pulled over for traffic enforcement at Clark Road and Lovely Lane.
Butler was on parole for criminal threats and driving on a suspended license (due to a previous DUI).
A parole search revealed that Butler had a folding knife in his possession, which is a violation of his CDC Parole terms. Officers also said they found three hypodermic needles and additional drug paraphernalia.
Butler was booked into the Butte County Jail with a no-bail parole hold and $2,000 bail for additional charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on the suspended license.
- Paradise traffic stops result in drug-related charges
- 3 men arrested during Paradise traffic stop
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- 3 arrested on drug related charges in Plumas County
- Anderson Traffic Stop Finds Felon with Drugs and Gun
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Redding traffic stop leads to arrests for drugs and gun