BUTTE COUNTY, Calif - The seniors and eighth-grade classes of Paradise High School and Paradise Intermediate School will be painting small tiles to create Paradise Strong mosaics.
The mosaics are a fundraiser for personal gifts from graduates to their teachers and staff.
For the past five months, school officials have continued to educate students while rebuilding their own lives.
Individuals can donate to the cause by visiting the GoFundMe page and sponsoring tiles. All funds will go directly toward gifts for teachers and staff.
Every tile will have the sponsor’s name on the back. Tiles cost $25 each.
Students will paint the tiles in May, around six months after the fire. Odyssey Teams, Inc. will provide initial funding and facilitate the painting process.
- Paradise students raise money to buy gifts for teachers
- Healing program for students and teachers of Paradise
- Special gifts in store for students and teachers at Rancho Tehama
- Paradise Schools Serving Free Meals to Students
- Paradise High School students prepare for graduation
- Paradise High School gains exchange students
- How much will it cost to buy all the 'The 12 Days Of Christmas' gifts?
- Eddie Money, 'Two Tickets to Paradise' singer, dead at 70
- Millville Students Celebrate Star Wars Day, Raise Money for Good Cause
- Bangor students get surprise gift from across the state