PARADISE, Calif. - 46-year-old Matthew John Dunlap was pulled over by police in the Town of Paradise on Saturday morning for driving on a suspended license. Dunlap was driving a white motorcycle at the time in the area of Bille Road and Himmel Street.
Police discovered Dunlap was wanted in four different jurisdictions for a total of five warrants. They arrested him at approximately 10 a.m. on Saturday for the warrants and for driving on the suspended license.
The warrants for the arrest of Dunlap were from the Paradise Police Department, the Gridley Police Department and the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office. Two additional warrants were issued by the Butte County Sheriff's Office.
Dunlap was taken to the Butte County Jail after his arrests. His bail was set at $21,000.
- Man with 5 warrants arrested in Paradise
- Paradise Police arrest man for multiple warrants
- Paradise prowler arrest
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep
- Search warrant leads to 3 arrests
- Two warrant arrests at illegal Corning campsite
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Man arrested for trespassing in Paradise
- Paradise man arrested, Faces animal cruelty charges
- Paradise Elderly Man Found