PARADISE, Calif. - Paradise Police Department officers were dispatched to the Ponderosa Gardens Motel in the early hours of Thursday morning for a report of a physical altercation.
Upon arriving, officers engaged 43-year-old Hector Hernandez in front of his motel room who, according to police reports, had been drinking alcohol with his friends who were staying in another room at the same motel.
Hernandez was allegedly argumentative with other guests and was refusing to return to his room causing a verbal disturbance.
Officers on the scene determined Hernandez was under the influence of alcohol to the point he was unable to care for himself while in public.
Fortunately, Officers were then able to take Hernandez into custody without incident.
Hernandez was booked into the Butte County Jail for public intoxication.
- Paradise man arrested for public intoxication
- Man sentenced to prison for rape of an intoxicated victim
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Man arrested for trespassing in Paradise
- Paradise man arrested, Faces animal cruelty charges
- Man with 5 warrants arrested in Paradise
- Paradise Police arrest man for multiple warrants
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- Paradise man arrested for DUI, hit-and-run arrest