PARADISE, Calif. - A Paradise man was taken to jail this weekend after being charged with assaulting his former girlfriend and breaking a restraining order, for a second time in a little more than a week.
Just before 2:00 p.m. Saturday Paradise police officers got a call that a woman was screaming for help near Pentz Rd. on the south side of town. They found her walking in the rain.
She told them her boyfriend, Trevor Jones, attacked her. Police said Jones restrained the woman, punched her in the back and hit her in the leg with a frying pan.
They arrested Jones at his house. His charges include felony domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon.
On Saturday, Mar. 2, 2019 the same woman reported that Jones had violated his retraining order. She was located shortly after that incident on Pentz Rd. near the south Town limits.
She was being assisted by a construction worker, and reporter that Trevor Jones had physically assaulted her earlier in the day.
Later police returned to the residence on Valle Vista Ln. and found Jones in the trailer with his former girlfriend.
He was arrested and booked in the Butte County Jail. His bail was $22,500.
- Paradise man arrested again for violating restraining order
- Erratic Man gets Tasered and Fully Restrained by Police
- California Now Allows School Employees, Coworkers to Request Gun Restraining Orders
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Man arrested for trespassing in Paradise
- Paradise man arrested, Faces animal cruelty charges
- Man with 5 warrants arrested in Paradise
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Paradise Elderly Man Found
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect