Photo Gallery 12 Images
PARADISE, Calif. - The town of Paradise Building Division will issue the first certificate of occupancy after the Camp Fire on Monday.
The certificate will be issued to the Sinclaire Family after their home was destroyed by the Camp Fire.
The town issued its first building permit on March 27 and has issued 84 permits four months later.
Paradise has hired additional contract building division staff to help with the increased number of permit applications that the town is receiving.
- Paradise issues first certificate of occupancy since Camp Fire
- Paradise High School Survives Camp Fire
- Paradise Man Records Escape from Camp Fire
- Paradise Sign Salvaged After Camp Fire
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Paradise Ice Rink Opens After Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Memorial Was Held in Paradise
- Paradise schools consolidate after Camp Fire
- Paradise pool reopens after Camp Fire
- Paradise Branch Library reopens following Camp Fire